Learn more about Invotra’s ‘Accessibility‘ standard in BART
“Accessibility is not an afterthought for us at Invotra We incorporate WCAG2 accessibility web standards at Level AA into every aspect of our design and development process, so that our digital products are accessible to everyone, regardless of their abilities.”
Standards We Meet
WCAG 2.1 & Success Criterion
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) is a guideline which is most commonly used to justify the accessibility of an application, within this guideline are three levels of conformance:
- Level A
- Level AA
- Level AAA
Each level adds further requirements, where level A is the most basic and level AAA is the most advanced; Invotra is expected to provide up to level AA.
The standards are broken up into the following:
- Principles – perceivable, operable, understandable, robust (POUR).
- Guidelines – within principles there are guidelines, they provide what is expected as well as how and why.
- Success criteria – within each guidelines there is success criteria, used in order to validate if we have passed a guideline.
- Sufficient and advisory techniques – the sufficient techniques being the core and the advisory techniques being suggestions, which may overcome accessibility issues which are not included in the success criteria.
Success Criterion: EN 301 549
Browsers We Support
- Internet Explorer 9 and above
- Chrome – latest version and one version before
- Firefox – latest version and one version before
- Microsoft Edge – latest version and one version before
Screenreaders We Support
- Dragon – Current version: 15
- JAWS – Current version: 14.0.1534
- Supernova – Current version: 20.04
- Zoomtext – Current version: 1810.81
- Kurzweil 1000 – Current version: 14.15
- Magic– Current version: 4.13.2
- Texthelp Read and Write Gold – Current version: 12
- Winbraille – Current version: 5.1.7
- Please note: It is a known fact for aria-live attribute to have issues between specific screenreaders and browsers versions for example Chrome + Narrator
- To test your browser and screen reader compatibility you can use the following: aria-live test suite which allows you to test the functionality with combination of different screen readers.
Couldn't find what you're looking for?
We're here to help. Please raise a support request via our help desk and we'll get back to you asap