Single Sign On (SSO)
Learn more about ‘Single Sign On (SSO)’
What is SSO?
SSO stands for Single Sign On is a property of access control of multiple related, yet independent, software systems. This allows the user to sign in once to access services without re-entering authentication factors
- Navigate to the ‘Login’ screen of your intranet
- Here you will see the button for your ‘SSO’ application
- Select the ‘Button’
- You will be automatically logged into your ‘Intranet’
- You will not have to input your ‘Login’ details again
How to Enable SSO
- Navigate to the ‘SSO Application’ of your choice
- Create a new ‘SSO Active Directory’
- Input the relevant information required
- Contact your ‘Technical Contact’ at ‘Invotra’ who will implement your onboarding
- Invotra will Integrate ‘SSO’ into your ‘Intranet’ for you!
Couldn't find what you're looking for?
We're here to help. Please raise a support request via our help desk and we'll get back to you asap