Using Manage Groups
Manage Groups provides a dynamic list displaying the status of all groups, which can be accessed by Group Managers and Webmasters. The list of groups can be filtered, sorted and exported as a CSV file.
Additionally, when a group becomes adminless, Group Managers and Webmasters will be notified.
Accessing Manage Groups
- Select the Apps icon in your navigation
- Select Groups from the dropdown
- Open the MANAGE GROUPS tab
Filter the list
The filter results sidebar on the left enables the list to be filtered by:
- Created date
- Date of last post
- Show changes in last 7 days for
- Group Name
- New Admins
- Group Status
- Select the relevant filters
- Select APPLY FILTERS at the bottom of the left-hand drawer
Additionally, a Search groups bar is available above the list to search for a specific group name.
Sort the list
The Manage Groups list opens with a default view sorted by Created date, newest to oldest.
Clicking on the title of the following column header will sort the list by:
- Name [Name of Group] – sorts A-Z / Z-A
- Admins [Number of Admins] – sorts largest to smallest / smallest to largest
- Members [Number of Members] – sorts largest to smallest / smallest to largest
- Created date – sorts newest to oldest / oldest to newest
- Date of last post – sorts newest to oldest / oldest to newest
- Posts in last 7 days – sorts largest to smallest / smallest to largest
- Status – sorts A-Z / Z-A
The EXPORT button will create a CSV file export of the filtered list.