Learn more about ‘Centralised Publishing‘
The intranet wide update in August 2023 includes significant improvements and changes.
In addition to there being new features and functionalities there have been changes made to the current areas on the intranet with one of them being ‘Centralised Publishing‘:
- An updated user interface
Learn more about ‘Centralised publishing’ and how it works.
Centralised publishing gives one team or multiple individuals in your organisation control over every piece of content that’s published..
Usually, this means you already have a core publishing team that manages your content and you don’t distribute publishing powers to individual teams or departments.
- Navigate to a ‘Users profile’
- Select the ‘Account settings’ tab
- You will be redirected to the ‘Account settings’ screen
- Select the ‘Global Roles’ tab on the ‘LHS’ (Left Hand Side)
- Assign the ‘Global Roles’ to the user by selecting the ‘Checkbox’
- Select ‘Save’
- Navigate to ‘Administration’ in the ‘Workbar’
- Select the ‘User management’ tab on the ‘LHS’
- Select the checkbox of one or more ‘User’ you would like to delegate the role to
- Select the ‘Bulk actions’ button
- Select ‘Delegate roles’ from the dropdown
- Select the ‘Roles’ of your choice
Couldn't find what you're looking for?
We're here to help. Please raise a support request via our help desk and we'll get back to you asap