Use the WYSIWYG editor to create or update the content in your footer, such as text, links and images.
- Navigate to ‘Administration’ and then select ‘Footer’ option located under ‘Branding’
2. Add ‘Footer name *’
- You must have a footer – This can be content only, such as an address or contact number.
- To add a design, add HTML code in the WYSIWYG editor – Do this by selecting ’Source’, then paste in your code and select ’Source’ again
- Save and review the footer by scrolling to the bottom of the page
- To change the colour of your footer, go to ’Colours’ under ’Branding’ in administration, and locate ’Footer’
3. Select ‘Save’ option
The footer has been configured