Whenever you create a new user, be it manually or through the user importer, you can trigger a custom welcome email that contains important guidance and links to log in successfully.
- Navigate to ‘Administration’ settings
- Select ‘Email configuration’ from the ‘Intranet tools’ category
- Add subject in the ‘Subject’ field
Use the tokens we provide, i.e. [site:name] and [user:name].
There is a table at the bottom of the page. Tokens will auto-generate text so that your message personalised for each user.
- Edit the email body field
- Add a banner image
- Add an action title and URL
- Select ‘Send test email’ and an email will be sent to the email address in your profile
- Adjust and resend tests until you are happy
- Save template