Being able to navigate and search for information on a particular person can help save time and aid decision making on whether or not to grant a person access to view information that is available to only particular teams
- Locate the Directory icon
- Select from the following options: “Find people”, “Find teams”, “Org chart” and ‘Team chart”
- To navigate through “Find people” and “Find teams” use the search bar
- To navigate through the org chart select the plus icon on the user’s name who is more senior than the person you are trying to find.
- Once you see the user’s profile, select it for more information.
You will be able to see key information about a particular person such as what their job role is and the team they operate in as well as key contact information and other things such as their hobbies and interests.