The user is able to add a personal pronoun to their user profile.
Step by step:
To add and enable the gender pronouns option:
- Navigate to ‘Administration’ settings
- Select the ‘Gender pronouns’ option from ‘Profile settings’ category
- From the ‘Gender pronouns’ page select the ‘Add term’ option
- Then add a Name and description (optional)
- From the ‘Relate’ sections, the term can be ordered
- From ‘Publishing options’, choose whether to ‘Publish’ or ‘Unpublish the option
- URL path settings can also be added
- Then select the ‘Save’ option.
Roles/Permissions: Only administrators can add enable the gender pronouns option
To add a gender pronoun to your profile:
- Navigate to ‘View profile’ then select the ‘Edit profile’ option
- Select a personal pronoun from the ‘Gender pronoun’ options displayed and ‘Save’
Roles/Permissions: If the gender pronoun option is enabled, all users can add a gender pronoun to their profile