Learn more about ‘Content admin’
The intranet wide update in August 2023 includes significant improvements and changes.
Improvements applied to existing features and functionality include:
- Left Hand Side (LHS) - the LHS of the users screen has now been prioritised for just content creation.
- Right Hand Side (RHS) - the RHS Draw is now the ‘administrative’ section of the content types.
- Configuration Panel - Is now located at the bottom of the content type and contains ‘Engage’, ‘Links’, ‘Promote’, ‘Search’, ‘Tags’ and ‘Target’
- WYSIWYG Options - Post update when you access the WYSIWYG you will see the options specific to your role
- On the right of the screen select ‘EXPAND ALL’ to open the drawer
- ‘Organise’ where your Multimedia will be displayed on the screen. Start typing to search and select a ‘Location’
- Add a ‘Summary’
- The summary text will appear in widgets and improve search results
- Add a ‘Featured image’
- Attach files’
- Select the ‘Workflow*’ state from one of the following options
- ‘Needs review’
- Schedule publishing:
- ‘In the future’
- You can also leave a comment to assist other members in your publishing team. To view existing workflow comments select ‘VIEW WORKFLOW COMMENTS’’
- Add a ‘Review date*’ and time for when the Multimedia page will need to be reviewed
- From ‘Revision log’ select the type of revision for the changes you’ve made:
- Add a ‘Revision comment’ (Your comment will be published). Select ‘View Revision History’ to see previous revisions
- Select ‘Archive’ to make the content not appear in widgets or search results
- Choose a content template. A default template displays here but users with access control can choose an alternative if available.