Create a new ‘Gallery’
- Navigate to the ‘Workbar’ and select the ‘Create’ icon (+)
- Select “Gallery” under the “Content” heading
- You will be directed to the ‘Create gallery’ screen
- Give your ‘Gallery’ a title
- To add text and other elements into the body of the gallery, click on ‘Body’
- Add the gallery items in the section and place them in your desired order by clicking and dragging the two ‘Drag Handles’ on the right hand side.
- On the right of the screen select ‘EXPAND ALL’ to open the drawer
- ‘Organise’ where your list will be displayed on the screen. Start typing to search and select a location
- Add a ‘Summary’ The summary text will appear in widgets and improve search results
- Add a ‘Featured image’
- Select the ‘Workflow*’ state from one of the following options:
- ‘Needs review’
- Schedule publishing:
- In the future
- You can also leave a comment to assist other members in your publishing team.
- To view existing workflow comments select ‘VIEW WORKFLOW COMMENTS’’
- Add a ‘Review date*’ and time for when the gallery will need to be reviewed
- From ‘Revision log’ select the type of revision for the changes you’ve made:
- Add a ‘Revision comment’ (Your comment will be published)
- To view previous revisions and comments, click ‘View Revisions’
- To ‘Archive’ the Gallery, tick the ‘Archive’ option
- Choose a content template. A default template displays here but users with access control can choose an alternative if available.