Installing the Invotra App
Downloading the app
You can find the Invotra app in Apple’s App Store by searching for ‘Invotra’.
After downloading the app
- You first need to connect to your Intranet. You will be asked to enter your intranet’s URL. Copy and paste the URL or type it into the URL field. Then click ‘Connect’.
2. Once you’ve connected, you can log in to your Intranet in the same way you log in on a desktop computer. If your organisation has automatic Single Sign-On (SSO) enabled, your Intranet will load without you needing to do anything else.
3. Once you’ve logged in, you will see the following prompts:
- Enable push notifications –lets you receive all Intranet notifications on your phone
- Enable Touch ID or Face ID – requires you to verify your identity every time you open the app.
Using the app
Once you’re logged in, the navigation and structure of the Intranet on your app will mirror the desktop version.
Mobile Device Management
If you have access to Invotra’s Mobile Device Management, you can configure the following settings:
- Set a default URL
Users will not have to enter their intranet’s URL, instead their intranet will automatically load whenever they open the app. Even for the first time.
- Disable biometrics
Disabling biometrics will remove the option for users to activate Touch ID or Face ID.
For more information on how to use the app with your Mobile Device Management, please contact our Customer Success team.I