Learn more about ‘Widgets‘
The intranet wide update in August 2023 includes significant improvements and changes.
In addition to there being new features and functionalities there have been changes made to the current areas on the intranet. Some of the changes also apply to widgets are:
Design and Display
- While retaining existing configuration and display the updated Page Builder now provides additional field and display options for widgets which means you can get more creative with new variations
Style and consistency
- We have removed any inconsistencies in displaying of widget titles and card elements so they all look and feel the same
- Many common content related widgets now include buttons to bookmark and like widget cards.
What is a widget?
A widget is a simple or nested component that displays or renders:
- Dynamic content: Content that is published on the intranet and can change over time
- Static content: Fixed unchanging content that never changes automatically
Where can I find widgets?
- Widgets can be viewed and accessed via templates and Page Builder
- Widgets can be viewed and accessed via overflow menu for content or menu item
Couldn't find what you're looking for?
We're here to help. Please raise a support request via our help desk and we'll get back to you asap